CONSORTIUM PROCUREMENT – SAVE TIME, MONEY AND HASSLE
Our new partner is Consortium Procurement, a leading player in the smarter procurement market for public sector organisations. As a corporate member, HFC can pass on a valuable saving to our HFC AND FM Knowledge Exchange Members.
Getting the right balance between cost and quality is a major theme for NHS EFM colleagues and we are delighted to be working with Consortium Procurement (the procurement arm of the Northern Housing Group) who have for some while been offering their expertise in smarter procurement to the NHS and now have a wide range of fully compliant E&FM frameworks that can make a real difference in terms of quality, cost and speed.
Key benefits include:
- Value for money: better value solutions AND savings on the cost and time of procurement and tendering
- Consortium Procurement saved their members £10 million in 2017/18 – and an average saving of more than £30,000
- Save time: the approach is effective and efficient – saving you stress and hassle
- Only work with quality suppliers
- Flexibility: through a range of different call-off options
- Be fully compliant, fair and transparent: All framework agreements have been procured in an open, fair and transparent way in accordance with the EU Procurement Directives (OJEU) as well as with all UK general procurement and industry-specific rules and regulations
- National coverage: All the frameworks and agreements cover all of the UK
- Reduce risk
- Strong working relationships with members: frequently share updates and best practice examples with members including roundtables and forums
- Be supported by an expert team: a dedicated team of procurement experts and account executives who will guide and support you through the procurement
How it works
Consortium Procurement is the procurement arm of the Northern Housing Consortium, and has been supporting members to procure compliantly for over 20 years. They currently support over 300 member organisations including many NHS Trusts, offering 12 live fully tendered framework agreements, as well as a bespoke procurement service. Click here to visit the Consortium Procurement website.
Consortium Procurement undertakes the pre-qualification stage to create the framework. They also produce the call off contract for you, using standard terms and conditions and can offer contract advice at any stage of the process.
All public sector organisations can access their framework agreements and services. To be able to do so, they will need to become a member of the Consortium and pay a membership fee: however, HFC has corporate membership so all members of HFC and FM Knowledge Exchange can access the frameworks and the service for FREE.
Get access free through HFC: To take advantage of this offer you need to register your interest with HFC: we will then give you an access code to be quoted in all correspondence with Consortium Procurement and lasts the life of the project. E-mail us or call us on 01327 227166 to find out more.