Thank you to everyone who has already renewed their Membership for 2015.
We are delighted that in these tough times to have such an enthusiastic response including inquiries from potential new members.
HFC membership has always been excellent value and for the fifth year in succession, membership fees remain unchanged.
HFC offers Members a range of services and discounted products specifically designed for NHS Estates and Facilities, including performance analysis, training courses, fire management and our popular FM Document Exchange. Read more about our range of services here.
To join HFC and start gaining from your membership immediately, please contact us via our enquiry form.
Among the benefits are:
Exclusive discounts on:
- Training through Grovenbridge Academy, which offers up to date training on key issues including accredited courses – see our report below on our latest course on Premises Assurance (and a 50% discount for HFC Members)
- Apollo-FM our user-friendly, value for money, fully-web-based FM software system – see our update below on the benefits of using this system (and a 33% discount for HFC Members)
- Fire Safety Management items
Access to New Developments:
- From spring 2015, Members will be able to benefit from new developments and improvements to Apollo FM
- At the HefmA National Conference 2015 we are launching:
- Client Managed Fire Risk Assessment
- Procurement Frameworks for services through our new partnership with Fusion21
- Premises Assurance services to help ensure your compliance and address shortfalls
- A new version of our FM software package Apollo-FM
- ...all at preferential rates for HFC members!
- Later in 2015, Members will be able to access to our innovative Fire Alarm Analysis product: Knowing how the fire alarm system is performing and being able to take appropriate action to minimise business interruption is a key feature of this product. In addition you will also be able to better organise your maintenance programme with the increased knowledge offered by this product.