We are exhibiting at HEFMA and have a full and exciting stand on display.
HFC is being joined on the stand by a selection of its commercial partners all of whom offer major benefits to HFC Members:
- Nulogic Fire Ltd, our fire safety management partner.- make sure you talk to the system designer who will be available for the whole period
- The Birch Foundation who are delivering PAM training and organisational support with us
- Fusion21 who manage a range of public sector compliant procurement frameworks
- Premier Software limited who support and develop our Apollo software product - talk to them about the exciting modifications about to be released
Don’t miss the opportunity to talk to these key people while you are in Blackpool and find out how you can get better quality and great value!
We look forward to seeing you at our stand at the HefmA Conference, which is being held at the Hilton Hotel, Blackpool on 14th and 15th May 2015.
This year HefmA has selected the theme: “Better, Brighter, Together” which will take a look at:
- The introduction of new and innovative technology
- How we can all deliver a safe environment
- Best use of the estate
- Design innovation in new builds and refurbishments, and
HFC is active in many of these areas including supporting the NHS to make the best use of its estate, providing accredited and up to date training and development, and using new technologies – see our piece on our collaborations with Nulogic and Premier Software elsewhere in this newsletter.