National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham, B40 1NT
The Fire Safety Event is an independent event complete with free-to-attend CPD accredited content and major brand representation that will fire and safety professionals achieve and maintain the very highest standards of fire safety management.
Website: The Fire Safety Event 2018
Organised by the Infection Prevention Society this inaugural conference is being held in association with the Association of Healthcare Cleaning Professionals, Hospital Caterers Association and the Health Estates and Facilities Management Association.
The conference theme is on ‘Building for the future – estates, facilities and infection prevention’ and will focus on the design, construction, management and maintenance of healthcare facilities. This day will be of interest to facilities managers, estates managers, water engineers, building services managers, catering managers and any other interested staff that works in estates and facilities.The Programme
- How do we prevent to accumulate antimicrobial resistance in healthcare settings? Professor Satoshi Hori
- Investigation and management of Aspergillus outbreaks: Dr Teresa Inkster
- Engineering Aspects of Infection Control: George McCracken
- Monitoring the patient environment: Liz Jones
- “The good, the bad and the ugly” – one Trust’s experience of managing an outbreak of salmonella: Gill Abbott
- UV-C to Decrease Multidrug-Resistant Pathogens – Results from the BETR Disinfection Trial: Dr Deverick J. Anderson
In addition to a full programme, you will also have access to the UK's largest infection prevention and control exhibition offering the opportunity to view new and innovative products and discuss your requirements with company professionals.There is a large poster area on display throughout the conference within the exhibition hall that you will also have access to view.